Terms and Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions will apply between you and SWR SPORTS when you purchase an item from us. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
“We”, “us”, “our”, “company” and similar terms refer to SWR SPORTS
“You”, “your”, “customer” and similar terms refer to the customer who is purchasing Goods from SWR SPORST
“Goods”, “items” and “products” refers to any products currently or previously offered for sale on the SWRSPORTS website.
“Website” refers to SWR SPORTS website at www.swrsports.co.uk
1. If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items from your shopping basket at any time by changing the quantity to zero or by clicking on the delete item link.
2. If you have submitted an order and received your confirmation email, you can still cancel your order provided it has not entered the despatch process. Please reply to the confirmation email as soon as possible and mark it “URGENT CANCELLATION” in the subject line. Please ensure you list your name, invoice address, postcode and order number in the email. Or call us on 01793 535900 between 9.30am and 5.00pm, please have your order number available when you call.
3. If we have already despatched your order, upon receipt you will need to return it to us as soon as you receive it (please refer to the Returns information page). We will refund your payment when we receive the returned package. Refunds will be processed within 7 working days
1. Any Compliant will be acknowledge within 48 hours and resolved within 28 days where possible
1. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provideds for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website/s. We have no responsibility for the content of a linked website/s.
2. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Netball South west’s prior written consent.
1. We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
2. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on our website is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order all together. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 28 days of the order.
3. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in our contact us page or by email within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, if we request you to. This does not affect your statutory rights.
4. The products sold on Netball South West are provided for the private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from our website.
5. We have taken every measure to prevent Internet Fraud and ensure any data collected from you is secured as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our computer servers.
6. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
7. We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs that represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable for you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
8. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express of implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
9. We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
10. Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
1. All credit and debit card payments are processed by Secure Form.
2. If you are still unsure about sending your credit or debit card details to us over the Internet you can pay by cheque.
3. We do not store or process any credit or debit card details through any of our customer systems or internet servers.
4. We will never ask you to send any credit or debit card details via email. Should you receive an email claiming to be from us requesting this kind of information, please do not respond but let us know.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of SWRSPORST web pages are owned or controlled by SWR SPORTS. In accessing SWR SPORTS web pages, you agree that you may only download the content from your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the Netball South West web pages for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of
1. The content of this website is updated from time to time and changes will be made to the range of products available for purchase. Please note that your purchase of any product will be subject to availability of stock.
2. The laws of
3. If any provision of document is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of this document and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
4. Nothing in this document affects your statuary rights as a consumer
1. You will receive an electronic order confirmation by email, which will include your order number. In case of any queries, you will need to quote your order number and name when dealing with us.
2. If you pay online by credit or debit card you will recieve a receipt with your purchase.
3. You will receive an email confirmation when your goods are despatched which will contain the items despatched and the delivery method.
4. If your delivery address is the same as the credit or debit cardholder’s address a paper copy of the invoice will be included with your goods.
5. If the delivery address is different, the invoice will be sent to the cardholders address.
6. If you require a further copy of your invoice please contact us to request it. All requested duplicate invoices will be sent by post to the cardholder’s address.
Out of Stock
We carry large stocks of most of the items on this website. However, due to the wide range of size and colour combinations some items may be temporarily out of stock.
We will often send goods that are in stock straight away and send the outstanding goods as soon as we receive them from our suppliers.
In the unlikely event of any item being out of stock and not expected within three weeks, you will be notified by us, and given the option to either continue with the rest of your order, substitute the unavailable item/s with similar alternatives or to cancel and receive a refund where necessary.
We will be happy to discuss your options when we contact you.
1. We will send you an email when your goods are despatched containing details of the delivery option you requested.
2. This email will list the items dispatched. If the despatch does not complete your order then the outstanding items will be sent shortly.
3. If you require further assistance please contact us.
You can specify any
Postage Packaging & delivery
1. You can select your preferred delivery method from the site
2. The price of postage and packaging is calculated by the weight of the items to be sent and will be confirmed at checkout before you pay for your order.
3. You may receive your order in several packages which arrive on different days.
4. We delivery to
5. Most credit/debit card orders will be delivered within 5 working days.
6. However, we ask customers to allow up to three weeks for delivery in the event that any items are temporarily out of stock.
7. If we are unable to deliver within this period we will notify you.
1. We currently only accept orders for delivery to UK and BFPO addresses paid for using UK credit cards, debit cards, cheques or postal orders.
Payment by Cheques
1. If you prefer, you can pay by cheque by choosing the appropriate option in the checkout.
2. Make your cheque payable to SWR Sports write the order reference number on the back and post it to: SWR Sports BSS (House Unit 22) Area 35a Cheney Manor Industrial Estate Swindon SN2 2PJ
3. Please allow up to 14 working days for cheque processing and clearance.
4. Orders will not be dispatched until cheques have been cleared.
Payment by debit/credit Cards
1. All credit and debit card payments are taken at the time you place your order.
2. If either you or we cancel part or all of the order the relevant amount will be refunded onto your card. Refunds will be processed within 28 days.
3. We accept - Visa / Delta / Electron, MasterCard / Maestro, Solo and American Express.
4. The transaction will appear as a payment to Recognition Express
1. All prices on this website are quoted in
2. Prices that are reduced for sales promotions are only valid for the period specified in the promotion. If no period is specified we may alter or end the promotion and price reductions at any time.
3. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, products and product specifications on the website at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
Products , Photos & Colours
1. The product photos and colours of items are scanned and imported from supplier files, provided electronically by the manufacturer or taken and edited in-house.
2. As colour representation in photography, printing, scanning and computer monitors can vary, the photos and colour swatches should be used for guidance only.
3. Some product styles may have been changed slightly since the photos were taken, or may vary between different colours/styles of the product. The photos therefore should be used as general indication of the style and fit only. We cannot be held responsible or liable for any colour discrepancies between website images and the actual product.
4. If you wish to clarify any product details, please read the descriptive text or contact us before ordering.
1. Our agreement to supply the goods to you is made on the date we dispatch the goods to the address you supplied when you ordered the goods.